Saturday, March 7, 2009

Running out of time

I'm a busy girl.
My day contains of Work 9 to 5.
School 6 to 8:50.
& Gym from 9:30 to 10:30.
By the time I get home I'm beat & I don't have time for shit but eat & wash myself. I head straight for bed and as soon as i lay my head on the pillow, I'm out. I believe I'm on my grind & I'm glad I am because I haven't been in a while. It feels great to get things done, & I'm not just sitting at home doing nothing all day. Some people might complain about growing up too fast & taking responsiblities but I'm loving it right now. Because I know I'll be very successful further on in life. I might be tired out of my mind but I don't care, at the end of the day I have something to show for myself. I'm a hard working young lady. & I'm damn well proud of it.

So from now on I don't think i'll be writing on my blog that often, maybe just on the weekends when I have free time. :)

♥ Eliana

No comments: