Friday, March 13, 2009

Daddy Yankee's Number One Fan


I believe I am this gorgeous man's number one fan. lol. My daddy just bought my ticket for March 27th at Roseland Ballroom to go see his sexy ass. I went to his last concert which took place at Madison Square Garden & that shit was awesome! I've been to plenty of concerts and none I've been to tops that one. He definetly is a great performer and knows just how to keep the crowd enetertained. I love him! I also waited 8 hours outside in the freezing winter with my sister for his album signing. Our toes and hands were frozen and we had to take turns to go get heat somewhere. Even though it felt like hell it was all woth it. I hugged and got a kiss from him! No pictures were allowed that was some damn shit. But whatever I got my album signed. It was one of the most amazing memories I have. I can't wait for this concert! It's gonna be so much fun & Ima be going with my sis like last time. & she made it so much more fun!


♥ Eliana

No comments: