Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Twilight Saga


okay, so I know I´m kinda late with this whole Twilight Series obessesion. I wasn´t understanding why people were so obsessed with it. So I decided to figure it out on my own. I bought the set of the four books. Pretty cheap on Amazon.com by the way on $45.50. But yeah I started with Twilight of course, and I managed to read the book in like a day and a half. I was surprised how the book was so interesting and kept me reading the rest of the others nonstop. I realized all these girls were in love with the series because Edward was the ¨perfect man¨. And of course it´s hard to find love like his and Bella´s. I also agree when some say that the movie wasn´t as great as the book was. They left out a lot detail buyt we can´t forget that they only get 2 hours or so to put everything in the book into a film, kind of a hard job to do. I was researching online since I´ve became a huge fan of the Twilight Saga, and the movie to New Moon will be coming out in November, oh yes and I´mn excited. We can´t forget that the best part of the Twilight movie was Robert Pattinson, whom aslo worked in some Harry Potter movies as Cedric Diggory. I don´t believe they could have picked anyone better to play the part of Edward. He is truley amazing and GORGEOUS of course. lol. I hope those who like me didn´t want to read the Twilight Series actually do start reading them. Because they really are great books. Stephenie Meyer is an amazing writer and knows exactly what a girl wants to read.
Eliana

1 comment:

Lisa. said...

Did you see the movie? Robert is so hot!